• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Are these legs fine?

dos.reboot

Nov 19, 2012
Windsor. ON.
Would you consider these ok to use? Would you try to repair? Would you replace?
Didn't notice when I bought the game. Seller has no good standing in pinball community, so has shrugged it off ...

20220516_203704.jpg

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
they would work as is , but when you go sell the game down the road the buyer may not be happy , so would replace them , a set was posted last week , ask around someone might have an extra one

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
Yeah that definitely should have been disclosed. Personally, I would try to straighten as much as possible and put them on the back until I could find a suitable replacement.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Actually nobody mentioned this but the chances are the only way to bend them like that is to transport the game on its legs. This is a big no-no and indicates:
- Previous owner doesn't know how to transport or take care of pins (or is too lazy to give a shit)
- Leg leveler nuts on the legs may be damaged as well (all 4) which make the legs useless, regardless if they are bent or not
- Other damage may be there as well, either from the transport "incident" or just not proper care/fixes or hacks

Ask me how I know this... ;)

Last edited:

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
Actually nobody mentioned this but the chances are the only way to bend them like that is to transport the game on its legs. This is a big no-no and indicates:
- Previous owner doesn't know how to transport or take care of pins (or is too lazy to give a shit)

All excellent points.
- Leg leveler nuts on the legs may be damaged as well (all 4) which make the legs useless, regardless if they are bent or not
- Other damage may be there as well, either from the transport "incident" or just not proper care/fixes or hacks

Ask me how I know this... ;)