• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Anyone ready to let go of their Metallica?

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
Yikes on that price, but I will say this... Worth every red cent!! Best game ever, in my opinion.

really eh! what do you think of pro vs the LE? not that id spring for an le per say but are you liking the hammer toy etc? does it screw up a lot like I've heard? must be nice to have a spinner (or 2 maybe??) though :) and i see your snake teeth are still intact :)

MapleSyrup

Jan 9, 2014
Toronto
I have a few LEs, but I think the Premium is always the better buy. Same features, different package. STLE has a little more bling over the Premium. For MET, I think the Premium Dirty Donny is the nicest looking, even over the LEs. Just my opinion

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
Congrats meegis. I've been working on a few pins lately. If the deals go through I don't even have space for them let alone a Metallica but having said that I am still definitely looking for a Metallica

I always have the neighbors living room

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
ok folks the hunt is back on for a MET. this time i will offer up a wh20 with topper and leds. pics to come soon.

i would prefer an LE and would chip in cash of course

i have IJ up for trade too.

i MIGHT consider my acdc premium

MAYBE even my tspp