• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Adam Becker is the #ultimatesternpinballfan

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Hey Guys

We are almost going to reach a milestone soon! 10,000 votes! That is pretty god dam amazing!

At the start of this contest I thought I'd be lucky to get half that!

But you guys have supported me through this whole thing! Even if I don't end up winning, knowing the stuff I've done over the last decade is appreciated makes me a winner in my eyes!

But lets not kid ourselves, I'd still really like a new Stern Premium!

So lets keep this moving, I'm going to keep doing this contest, 15 people are going to get something this Friday, what's left over will be up for grabs next week! I'm also going to keep adding things, and I'm trying to see what I can add if we make it to the final 3!

Thanks to everyone, I can't say that enough, this would be IMPOSSIBLE without you guys, you guys are making it happen, I'm just the idiot who's face is in the picture :)

kevin the 1984 kid

Nov 16, 2012
Niagara
I don't like to count chickens before they hatch but...

I thought TWD would still be in production... so that was going to be the easy choice, but it appears it's not.

Lyman is supposed to be doing the code update for Batman 66, so maybe (yes they have a premium) but the theme does 0 for me.

I don't want a game I might sell if I win I won't betray the support I've gotten in this contest by "cashing out" the second I get it home

I like both GOT and ST, but hate the premium for GOT, ruins the flow, GOT pro is much better.

So maybe Star Trek, I really enjoy playing ST, and while I don't think the premium makes sense from a features standpoint it doesn't ruin gameplay.

Maybe I can get a Pro instead and use the extra credit from a premium purchase and put it into another Pro and get GOT and ST? :)

Who knows at this point, I'm gonna take it as it comes. I'm just really happy with the support I've been getting, I really hope we can pull this out!

9847 VOTES

TWD is in production....I din't put it on the list because I thought you had it in your Collection already :)
http://www.sternpinball.com/games

Reactions: Vengeance