• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Adam Becker is the #ultimatesternpinballfan

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
OK guys I was really happy with the response for the giveaway on the weekend so we are going to do it again!

The remaining patches are back up for grabs and I've also brought out my stash of Speaker cut outs and key chain plastics and added them to the mix along with the backboard insert from cyclone!

So the premise is exactly the same as last time!

Go vote for me here:

https://goo.gl/ab7Uu6

Then come back here and post your vote number.

You can vote daily, so remember the more you vote the better your odds of getting something :)

There is a ton of stuff to pick from so let's say this time we will take 15 numbers and end the voting on Friday evening!

This is 100% free if your anywhere in the world I will ship whatever you win to you.

Thanks as always for your continued support!

6dc88037b3c5b6ce55fa6f5e413b5340.jpg

1dfc2eefa595a29a415a070073770a95.jpg

6379f41642f31324acbaeb3fc6d1a2ff.jpg

7747b1c1e6077e1d9290078a34c08c91.jpg

kevin the 1984 kid

Nov 16, 2012
Niagara

The Grand Champion will recieve a FREE Stern Pinball Premium Pinball machine of their choice, of the current avaliable production models in January 2017.....What pinball would you pick?????

In production:

Batman 66 (they do have a premium model)
Ghost Busters
G.O.T.
Kiss
StarTrek
WWE (lol)
I'm thinking Whoa Nellie would not be part of the contest.

Reactions: Vengeance

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
I don't like to count chickens before they hatch but...

I thought TWD would still be in production... so that was going to be the easy choice, but it appears it's not.

Lyman is supposed to be doing the code update for Batman 66, so maybe (yes they have a premium) but the theme does 0 for me.

I don't want a game I might sell if I win I won't betray the support I've gotten in this contest by "cashing out" the second I get it home

I like both GOT and ST, but hate the premium for GOT, ruins the flow, GOT pro is much better.

So maybe Star Trek, I really enjoy playing ST, and while I don't think the premium makes sense from a features standpoint it doesn't ruin gameplay.

Maybe I can get a Pro instead and use the extra credit from a premium purchase and put it into another Pro and get GOT and ST? :)

Who knows at this point, I'm gonna take it as it comes. I'm just really happy with the support I've been getting, I really hope we can pull this out!

Last edited: