• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

About last night and Dating an Artist

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
IMG_20170303_153230.jpg IMG_20170305_102043.jpg Thanks everyone and Mike for making a wonderful evening last night, I especially enjoyed my very first match play which is probably a sign to come. I was matched for Volley and I had to beat a score of 28,000 so I then proceeded to score a grand total of 0010 before tilting. I will keep that in mind as very memorable and on my way to an illustrious career in pinballing.

Anyways, those of you who met my girlfriend, Bernie might have wondered her involvement in pinball. she is a bit of an artist, for those that have been to my shop theres two award winning pieces done for Streets Alive projects here in Orillia.
5c86d0b90afabe22d64ba16e256abb98.jpg
logan-set-2brechin-lost-cmyk1.jpg

Another sits permanently down at the waterfront in Orillia.

485ceb6aa54ff7d5af32eb9d3336f7c3.jpg

Anyways.. I wish I had taken before and after pictures of my Williams el toro back glass but on the back side where the pink is where gaping holes in the art. so anyways, she proceeded to ... fill it in for me. im pretty amazed of how it turned out

Reactions: kvoxx and Dino Z.

superjackpot

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga, ON
It was a pleasure meeting the two of you last night.

Congrats to Walt for running a smooth event. That was a lot of pinball!
Kudos to Mike for his hosting generosity.

Last edited:
Reactions: kvoxx

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
It was great meeting both of you last night Chris and Bernie! I'm doing my best to put the PBR nicknames together with the faces/names I meet at the events. Slow and steady wins the race!

Thanks to Mike for hosting (you have storage space at my place for a machine or two anytime!) and Walt for organizing!