• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

100,000.00 Medieval Madness

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Someone has a NIB medieval madness listed on Mr. Pinball Classifieds for $100,000.00 I cant belive any one would ever consider paying that much money for a pinball machine. That seem's like a crazey asking price. I think that is the highest priced pin i have ever seen.

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Paul said:
Someone has a NIB medieval madness listed on Mr. Pinball Classifieds for $100,000.00 I cant belive any one would ever consider paying that much money for a pinball machine. That seem's like a crazey asking price. I think that is the highest priced pin i have ever seen.

They (same guy) also listed an Adam's Family gold for the same amount the same day ... I'm guessing that it is someone trying to make a point rather than a legit classified but either way if it is their machine and they've left in NIB ... then great for them get what the market will bear.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
DRANO said:
Wow, my fully restored MM sounds like a total bargain at $50,000 :D

Let the offers begin LOL!

Let me make an appointment and see if I can work this into my mortgage ok? :lol: