• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

fantasygoat

Apr 19, 2015
Toronto, ON
I wouldn't blame the seller on the whole bidding thing - it's the buyers who call and offer more than the asking price trying to buy the game out from under the last person.

Generally I ask if it's sold and if they say someone is on the way, I thank them and move on. There's always another game coming down the pipe, and whoever gets there first gets it.

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
That Cannes is gone already, probably not a game i would have travelled for , but i must say i think its one of the nicest backglasses ive seen.. the colours in it are stunning.. the orange really stands out. i do own a copy of the backglass..someday ill get it to wall art.
it's the buyers who call and offer more than the asking price trying to buy the game out from under the last person.
this occurred to me only yesterday.. there was a spirit of 76 for sale.. price seemed good at 200. i said id come up that afternoon which i did. the owner said he respected the deal but also told me he had a ton more people offering way more money if theyd sell it to them. this has happened a couple of times for me. I do feel some sort of misplaced guilt about it but i also know if i strike a deal .. i am coming for it and im bringing the cash.. and stick with the price agreed upon. theres merit to those things which i explained to the owner.. theres tons of tire kickers and a lot of false promises made too.. yes he probably could have got more.. but more often than not... i do get a seller getting back to me in a week or two after they thought a game was sold only for the buyer never to show.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
That Cannes is gone already, probably not a game i would have travelled for , but i must say i think its one of the nicest backglasses ive seen.. the colours in it are stunning.. the orange really stands out. i do own a copy of the backglass..someday ill get it to wall art.

this occurred to me only yesterday.. there was a spirit of 76 for sale.. price seemed good at 200. i said id come up that afternoon which i did. the owner said he respected the deal but also told me he had a ton more people offering way more money if theyd sell it to them. this has happened a couple of times for me. I do feel some sort of misplaced guilt about it but i also know if i strike a deal .. i am coming for it and im bringing the cash.. and stick with the price agreed upon. theres merit to those things which i explained to the owner.. theres tons of tire kickers and a lot of false promises made too.. yes he probably could have got more.. but more often than not... i do get a seller getting back to me in a week or two after they thought a game was sold only for the buyer never to show.

Are you instantly flipping that spirit of 76 for $1400 or is this someone else's?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/c...ne/1109533411?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

zod

May 29, 2013
Toronto
I've seen the Circus in person and it looks great but not sure regarding what needs to be done with the electronics. Anyone know the guy with the 3K high speed?

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
The Target Pool looks interesting, too bad the pics look like the pins are located in a steam room.

unfortunately that is my steam room. I have a Q10 and it has always been horrible for pictures. I have a BNIB BB Classic and haven't cracked it open yet thinking I might have the same issue. I will try and take pictures with my battery hog Powershot in the future

stiffler4444

Nov 20, 2012
Crystal Beach, Ontario
I've seen the Circus in person and it looks great but not sure regarding what needs to be done with the electronics. Anyone know the guy with the 3K high speed?
Not sure who owns it, but it shows it's location at Ferry and Fallsview, which is 30 seconds away from my office where it type this now.....I can have a look if your serious about it.

Who nabbed this?...I was chasing it this AM when it was listed at 7200 before it went up to 8500 then down to 8000...
Just curious who got it and wish you the best...it was a nice looking pin.

John

Star Trek LE - $8000 - Scarborough
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/c...ne/1110140391?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

This was listed for $7200 yesterday, either it is being flipped or original seller has turned into a bidding war due to overwhelming replies and offers I bet. Good luck and hope someone snags it for a good price.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
X-Men LE - $6000 - Roseneath
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/o...uo/1110232145?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

A good friend of mine had this secured and it quickly turned into a rat race within 5 mins of him getting off the phone with the seller. It appears nobody has scruples anymore these days :(

Thank god I haven't had to buy or sell outside my network or circle of close pinball friends for the past 3-4 years.