• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
The previously discussed Millionaire has been reduced to $850 firm for those still interested.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/m...ll/1106662221?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

That's the price is was when it was first for sale back in August! Thy market hath corrected itself? Again, be warned: lots of unique parts on this beast that are very hard to come by and are vital to game play. There are reasons why $400 examples of this game have sat unsold at Allentown the past three years...

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
That is some weird ass art on Stock Car. The girl looks anorexic. $1200 seems ridiculously high for this. I enjoy how there is a shop price on the pin because "plans to do so in the future". I guess after he sells it? :confused:

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Someone jump on that demolition man for $1000....
I wouldn't expect the claw to be working 100% but the price is good.

I was going to, but then decided it's not even worth it.

The guy has a phone number on there, he is going to get spammed to hell with calls its only a matter of time before he changes his mind and starts taking bids.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I was going to, but then decided it's not even worth it.

The guy has a phone number on there, he is going to get spammed to hell with calls its only a matter of time before he changes his mind and starts taking bids.

A friend called and seller told him someone machine was potentially sold for $1700 but said if you offer more I will call it off with other buyer.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
he actually told my buddy he had it at 950 then the bidding ensued and he sold it for 1700

Man, what happen to peoples morals?

Who's morals you talking about?

The friend who dicked the seller down $50 on an already smoking deal for a Demoman?

or the seller for after being dicked down on a smoking deal already took a better deal?

IMO serves the guy who lost it right, price was $1000 on the ad, and he just had to get that $50 off, I'd have taken another offer as well if the buyer was that kinda buyer as well, especially if it was more.

Reactions: quarter grabber

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Dicking $50 off the price was a shitty move, but in this case I was referring to the seller. He/She wouldn't have advertised it for for $1000 if they weren't happy with that price but it becomes a bidding war.

Last edited:
Reactions: websherpa

Che

Mar 19, 2015
Waterloo
I don't begrudge the bidding war so much - it's the new reality for pin listings these days. I've known plenty of kijji sellers that have been left holding the bag by tire kickers posing as buyers, so until someone agrees to a price and commits to a reasonable pick-up time, it's not sold. However, it's the seller that's willing to screw over someone that they have made a deal with...and to go so far as to be willing to renege on a deal they've made, even when they have a buyer enroute that sticks in my craw. Personally I won't deal with sellers that play that game.

Last edited:

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Yeah, I've never had much success with Kijiji personally. My wife is trying to sell a breast pump. She was contacted by some organization about donating it instead. Even though it was probably someone just trying to get something for free, my wife agreed. They were supposed to pick it up yesterday. It's still sitting on the counter.

I 100% agree with you on the tire kickers Che. I've always email the seller back and let them know I have changed my mind. What happened to common courtesy?

[Sorry... Back on topic]

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
he actually told my buddy he had it at 950 then the bidding ensued and he sold it for 1700
Seems like this is now normal.
Yeah, I've never had much success with Kijiji personally. My wife is trying to sell a breast pump. She was contacted by some organization about donating it instead. Even though it was probably someone just trying to get something for free, my wife agreed. They were supposed to pick it up yesterday. It's still sitting on the counter.

I 100% agree with you on the tire kickers Che. I've always email the seller back and let them know I have changed my mind. What happened to common courtesy?

[Sorry... Back on topic]

heh I know that oen on Kijiji! Lately I have been getting a lot of Not for Profits asking me for deals! Not that they are not already. I think its a new strategy! I have been toying with saying yes to the lowballer and when they come over I set it on fire in my front yard while they watch telling them that was worth more to watch their face!