• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD April 2013 list

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
For those who haven't bought a container game before you should read over DavidC's post on the Grand Prix to get a sense of what may or may not be involved in buying one of these games. I think DavidC's game cleaned up nicely and sure it plays solid as do all his past games. As Doug mentioned above be prepared for the worst so you aren't totally disappointed when you get your game.

http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=25 ... grand+prix

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
"water on backside"

The game was likely folded up and standing on it's back and there could have been some flooding/dampness where it was being stored that got into the cabinet.
It coud range from minor staining of the wood to complete de-lamination of the cabinet. Hard to say for sure without photos.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
"invisible wear"

This can also mean it is not visible from the player's perspective during game play?

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I'm praying this means that the deal is done and the container is closed???

This has been a long one. Can't wait to get it on the water

Bay78

Dec 10, 2012
:D Awesome !!!!! I can't wait for my 3 games to arrive!!!! Thanks Gerry for all the hard work,

Bay78

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
tkaye said:
Any update to share Gerald?

Gerald? No soup for you :D
You may have better luck with Gerry or Gerard.

If past experience counts for anything, the next update is usually some sort of satellite tracking link so you can watch the boat's progress. I imagine it'll take a few days for the container to be driven to a dock, get loaded up and ship off.

I'm starting to get the TOTAN shakes myself.
Gimme, gimme, gimme

Status
Not open for further replies.