• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD April 2013 list

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
With so many ON buyers falling out near the last minute, this run could not have been possible without Scott's help.
Also, a summer trip to St. Georges de Beauce and a chance to finally meet Gerard were good incentives to take care of this one personally.
We left with a great haul of games. Scott and I were talking about how the titles we had in the back would make one helluva collection on their own.

I didn't get too many pics, but here's a few load-up shots for ya'll.
better than nothing ;)

Can't wait to set up my games next week and go through them.
Thank you again to all and to Gerard once again for improving the local pin pool and helping me add a few grails to the lineup.

Attachments

• Gerrys1.jpg
    Gerrys1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 711
  • Gerrys2.jpg
    Gerrys2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 712

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Thanks to the boys for taking care of the games and organizaing pickup even though we had quite a few people back out. Picking up mine from Warlock's pad on Monday--the anticipation is killing me! I'm now one CFTBL away from being 100% satisfied with my lineup of pingames...until next week. Haha.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Adriano, thank you for the shout out. A pleasure to travel with you, as always.
Rob, anytime I can be of assistance and able, I am happy to help.
Tim, there is no doubt you will be called upon for next trip now.

I am quite certain the torch will be passed along for next time.

Dbeeson

Nov 18, 2012
Toronto
It was a pleasure to meet you Drano, and big thanks to you and WARLOCK for picking up the games. I'm starting to dig in deep on my White Water. It's got quite a few issues, but I'm sure I'll have it up and running in no time.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Congrats to everyone who had a horse in this race and big thanks to Scott, Drano and Walt for making this 2000KM round trip to bring all these pins back.

prock

Jul 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Thanks for the pic Gerry! The wait is almost over! You have no idea how hard it is to wait around while you guys are already flipping/shopping/fixing away!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Awesome to see some nice titles going west of Ontario.
I know there's a serious drought in most of western Canada until you hit Vancouver.

Enjoy boys!
We were admiring that STTNG and MB last week.
Gerry wouldn't let us load them on our truck :lol:

Bay78

Dec 10, 2012
Winnipeg games are here! There is me and my new BASH! Booted it up last night and played a game. Just needed some minor board work and have to fix some minor game play issues before I start the total restoration.

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
spiroagnew said:
Congrats on getting your games! I'm piecing together what I can from the pictures and it looked to be quite the haul of treasures that us Canadian boys got from across the ocean!
Don't forget the girls. :roll: The wild west has finally invaded my collection. ;) Altho I don't think cowboys will ever defeat the knights!

Status
Not open for further replies.