• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD April 2013 list

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinsRfun

Mar 5, 2013
Alberta
Bay78 said:
There is a few of us here in Winnipeg getting games I know that. :D

What's the easiest way to get a game from a container to out west? Anyway we can ship games in bulk like the TO guys?

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
pinsRfun said:
Bay78 said:
There is a few of us here in Winnipeg getting games I know that. :D

What's the easiest way to get a game from a container to out west? Anyway we can ship games in bulk like the TO guys?

Post a thread and see how many of you there are and select a central drop-off point that everyone can reach.
Even 3-4 guys will be able to negotiate a better group rate than just one.

Look into Green+Ross for transport or even Pilot Air. You'd be surprised. They can be pretty competitive on stuff like this.

Bay78

Dec 10, 2012
With how far apart Winnipeg and Alberta is I don't think it's worth it to ship in a group. Meeting in Saskatchewan isn't good either as it would still be a 7 or 8 hour drive. :D

eh97ac

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga
Bay78 said:
With how far apart Winnipeg and Alberta is I don't think it's worth it to ship in a group. Meeting in Saskatchewan isn't good either as it would still be a 7 or 8 hour drive. :D

Look into http://www.uship.com/ca/

A trucker headed your way will make some extra $$$ by adding the pins to his haul.

2 years ago, I had a pin shipped from Prince Albert to Toronto for $180.

pinsRfun

Mar 5, 2013
Alberta
How does it work? Where does the pins show up? Where do I tell the shipper to go pick up a game? New at this container pin purchase.

Sam

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
pinsRfun said:
How does it work? Where does the pins show up? Where do I tell the shipper to go pick up a game? New at this container pin purchase.

Sam

Once the container arrives in Montreal and clears customs, it goes to Gerry's place in St. Georges QC.
If you buy a game I'm sure he'll send you the details for your shipper. The date the games become available is dependent on when the ship arrives and how long Canada customs keeps the container before releasing it. Seems like its usually a week or two after arrival.

Hope this helps.

jbenaiah

Feb 8, 2013
Toronto
Gerry - im still new to this, what do you mean when you say "revised 100%"? Are these games fully working, shopped, good plasticcs? Thanks, Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.