• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS/FT WTT TSSP or ACDC for ST, MUS, TWD

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
I've had both TSPP and ACDC forever, both are great games and I love playing both of them.

But I know them inside and out, and have opportunities to play them all the time at league.

I want to add a game I'm not as familiar with to the collection

Walking Dead Pro or Premium
Start Trek Pro
Mustang Pro

Only looking for trades ATM, no interest in selling

My TSPP has been in my collection for a long time and is HUO and my ACDC is also HUO.

Looking for equivalent Stern Pins, Price wise I figure these pins are all in the general same price range, unless you want to go ACDC Premium for a Pro then a bit of cash would be needed on your end.

I'm also open to temporary trades. Where no cash needs to change hands on either side and the trade for any of the machines above would just be temporary.

Mike Grady

Feb 19, 2015
Windsor,Ontario
Hi Adam
The only game in my collection atm is my Williams IJ which I bought off of Reg here on PR 6 months ago.I still love the game and not looking to get rid of it but am looking for another game to add to collection and TSPP would be a great addition.I know you aren't selling atm but if you do let me know please and what you are looking for for it.
Thanks Adam
Mike G

chris

Feb 2, 2013
KINGSTON ONTARIO CANADA
I've had both TSPP and ACDC forever, both are great games and I love playing both of them.

But I know them inside and out, and have opportunities to play them all the time at league.

I want to add a game I'm not as familiar with to the collection

Walking Dead Pro or Premium
Start Trek Pro
Mustang Pro

Only looking for trades ATM, no interest in selling

My TSPP has been in my collection for a long time and is HUO and my ACDC is also HUO.

Looking for equivalent Stern Pins, Price wise I figure these pins are all in the general same price range, unless you want to go ACDC Premium for a Pro then a bit of cash would be needed on your end.

I'm also open to temporary trades. Where no cash needs to change hands on either side and the trade for any of the machines above would just be temporary.
How much are you asking G for both pins I am Interestedin buying both