• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTT: One of my mame cabinets for your pin

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Want to see if there is any interest out there in someone looking for either a stand up mame cabinet or a driving cabinet and would like to trade a pin for it. I've been bitten by the pin bug bad lately and need to free up some space. Both are good working condition.

Mame:
In an mk2 cabinet, sides have been painted over
sanwa jlf joys, happ competition buttons
computer is a water cooled dual core running at 4ghz (plays blitz games)
runs hyperspin

Driving:
In sega model 3 cab
27" VGA monitor
runs hyperspin
plays model 2 games like daytona, indy 500 etc, mame (cruisn games), the working model 3 games (daytona 2, super gt), crazy taxi
has working force feedback for games that support it, shifter, e-brake for pc drifting games

IMG_20120911_195239.jpg

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
ThunderStorm said:
Man that driving mame is awesome. Always wanted a daytona

Thanks :cool: Playing Daytona on it is amazing, the force feedback in that game is nice and strong and makes you feel like you actually just smashed into another car. My girlfriend wasn't too happy about it when I happened to mention last night I'm thinking of trading it, she made me promise to make another one once I get a new house with a proper basement instead of this townhouse bs. I should also mention that I'm on vacation this week so if anybody wants to "test" it out (play games) now would be a good time to do it.

I'm located in Brantford