• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Williams OXO Gear Bumper Cap

darwould

Oct 11, 2014
Markham
Looking for a Williams OXO bumper cap. 10/100 when lit. If you know where I might find one please let me know.
Thanks

upload_2015-4-21_18-42-49.png

Last edited:

darwould

Oct 11, 2014
Markham
Thanks - I may get back to you on the plastics - two are cracked but fixable and the others are not bad. Got the OXO a while back and did a quick pass to work out most of the easy issues. Now I'm left with a strange scoring problem that is going to take me a bit more time. Finally getting back to it.

The bumper cap will be tricky to find it seems. I may have to replace all 3 with a different style since the gear caps really don't match anything else very well. Even in its current state the game plays very fast - looking forward to getting it tuned up.

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
i have those gear caps on a strato flite and had them on a triple action. unfortunately they are marked as 100s only. also it looks like maybe skylab and spacelab had the gear ones too... dont know if that would be a poor substitute or if there are any other games that might have the 10/100s from say 73-75

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
Yup - tuned up its awesome! I was lucky enough to have Montreal Pinball (R.A.B.) go over mine - it flies. Two issues with mine, I need to replace the centre standup, and for some reason I can't start a 4 player game.

I have the part, just need the time.

darwould

Oct 11, 2014
Markham
Thanks for the suggestions. GS looks to be almost and OXO under the hood with a slightly different playfield config. I'm seeing some hits online for the GS caps. Thanks