• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Ultraman CE/Rush LE/GnR LE - One Has to Go!

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Looking to sell one game. Photos available upon request. All games in perfect condition! See Prices and descriptions below.

i) Ultraman Collectors Edition - very low plays, some custom mods $12k

ii) Rush LE - 72 lifetime plays $18k

iii) JJP GnR - 13 lifetime plays, built March 2022, comes with Data East GnR topper, side blades (brand new), rose shooter rod $16k

Games located in Aurora, smoke-free home. PM if any questions. Thanks.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
That's a gorgeous Rush and you seem pretty committed with the lit up translites on the wall and matching blankie :) Nice DE GNR topper too and you should check out the topper Eddie got for his JJP GNR from Allentown next time you visit.

I am hoping one of these days I am going to be surprised by an email from Jerry saying he has my Premium ready for pick up!

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
That's a gorgeous Rush and you seem pretty committed with the lit up translites on the wall and matching blankie :) Nice DE GNR topper too and you should check out the topper Eddie got for his JJP GNR from Allentown next time you visit.

I am hoping one of these days I am going to be surprised by an email from Jerry saying he has my Premium ready for pick up!
Thanks, if I sell the LE I would likely get another Pro/Premium down the road. Just too many games right now. Pretty hard to find an LE with under 100 plays these days. May list my LZ Premium as well, not sure yet.

Ryan Dodd

Feb 15, 2020
Sault Ste Marie
I wouldn’t sell the rush le .. keep it that’s a lifer pin in the collection .

Gl with the gnr sale lots of Le’s out there still many nib jjp pumped the h it’s out there .

Did you secure a toy story ?

Reactions: Jeff K. and kool1

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I wouldn’t sell the rush le .. keep it that’s a lifer pin in the collection .

Gl with the gnr sale lots of Le’s out there still many nib jjp pumped the h it’s out there .

Did you secure a toy story ?
On the fence with the Rush, likely keep everything :) A very nice fellow Pinsider helped me out with a GZ Premium.

Reactions: Ryan Dodd

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
I paid 19k for my Rush LE, no regrets as its a perfect theme for me and one of Borg's best. Sold my GnR LE for 16,5, (to pay for Rush), no regrets...so pricing is pretty reasonable. GLWS's!

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Thanks, decided to keep the Rush LE. Other two games still available. First reasonable offer takes one or both. Cheers.