• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS ultra rare Indiana Jones toys for custom mods

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Hey Everyone,
As some of you know, I've been slowly setting up my shop and gameroom over the last few months.
I'm coming across a ton of parts and toys for games that I'll never need or use. I want to clean house and am starting with a weird one.

In 2008 Gentle Giant (maker of high realism sculpts/toys) created a custom IJ give-away for COMICON. Limit 1 per person.
The toy was a beautifully detailed crate. Property of Dr. Jones of course ;)
These were meant to be used as paperweights and were limited to a numbered run of 3000.
The lid would come off to reveal varius contents. Each one had the following:

-molded fedora (with magnet so it can hang on the corner of the crate)
-die cast bullwhip
-several small rubber snakes

on top of these, you would also get one of three possible 'artifacts'. The artifact was random and of very high quality (resin cast or die cast in metal)

Collection 1 includes: the Golden Idol and Well of Souls hieroglyphics Tablet.
Collection 2 includes: the Sankara Stones and Holy Grail Cup.
Collection 3 includes the Crystal Skull

The die cast models are extremely heavy and detailed. The skull has multiple interior layers and a real crystalline effect. These is not cheap mass produced junk.

Once I saw these I immediately thought they would make great mods/toys for my IJ... especially the skull since the game would now have some connection to the last film. I bought enough of them until I had a full set. It wasn't cheap; they were going on eBay for between $30-$80 per box!!! Sometimes unopened so you didn't know what you were getting.
Eventually I thought I would make a bunch of these and sell them.
Well, 6 years later and I have nearly 20 crates sitting in a box. Time to let them go to any IJ enthusiasts out there who want to play around with them.
I'll post some pics later on of how I added them to my pin, but for now here is a list of what artifacts I have.

I have 6 of everything except the golden idol (only 4 of those) so I can only sell 4 complete sets.

For a complete set I'm asking $125 and includes:

-crate
-fedora
-snakes
-all 3 artifact sets
(SOLD OUT)

For a partial set I'm asking $100
- same as above but without golded idol
(quantitiy: 1 remaining)

I also have pairs of the fedora and bullwhip.
Lets say $20 for those two items
(quantity: 13)

And crates will also be $20 (comes with snakes too)
(quantity: 13)
Several crates could be stacked up and glued to create a really cool topper.

There are none of these currently on eBay, but here's a crazy lisiting on Amazon with good details:
http://www.amazon.com/Indiana-Jones-Artifact-Crate-Exclusive/dp/B001EBJ3T8

I figure the crystal skull toy alone would probably sell for over $150 if glued to a mount and lit up with an LED. I placed mine in the upper left corner of the game by the PoA entry. Hopefully you guys can do what I didn't have time for and create some cool mods with these.

If anyone wants to buy the full lot, send me a PM and we can discuss a package price.

Attachments

• 411HLxGQl6L.jpg
    411HLxGQl6L.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_7086.JPG
    IMG_7086.JPG
    224.1 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_7087.JPG
    IMG_7087.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_7088.JPG
    IMG_7088.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_7089.JPG
    IMG_7089.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_7090.JPG
    IMG_7090.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_7091.JPG
    IMG_7091.JPG
    232.2 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_7092.JPG
    IMG_7092.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 264

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Sold out of full kits now.

1 partial kit (without the golden idol) left and plenty of hat+whips and loose crates available.