• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD TSPP - Brand new condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosco

Sep 22, 2017
Oakville
The Simpsons Pinball Party. Extremely low plays ( 200 balls played !)... like it was just pulled out of the box!

$9800

May trade for something real nice. Prefer something LE like jj G&R , Iron Maiden le etc.. Can add cash

Attachments

• IMG_1870.jpg
    IMG_1870.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 121

Rosco

Sep 22, 2017
Oakville
Come on ...you think im joking? come see for yourself it has no wear... make a few dimples. This machine was hardly used!

Rosco

Sep 22, 2017
Oakville
More Pics

Attachments

• IMG_1872.jpg
    IMG_1872.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1874.jpg
    IMG_1874.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1875.jpg
    IMG_1875.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1876.jpg
    IMG_1876.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1877.jpg
    IMG_1877.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 106

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
So you are telling us you have the documents to back up your claim as the original owner and that the TSPP has sat in the line up for 15years (game produced in 2006) and you played a total of 67 games over the past 15-161years...... I call BS over and over.

No one with any common sense would buy this story. The game is likely in good condition but you are overselling it and being dishonest, so what else do you lie about as a seller. Buyer beware.

Price is high enough but not crazy high, if it were that true quality and low play then you would have a time capsule which you should selling for more in my opinion due to its rarity, but I have played TSPP it's a game,e that would easily get 70 games on it in the first 30-days and every month after that for any true pinhead. So sitting around for a total of 200 balls (no eaven games)....you must take us all for stupid.

Reactions: Nick Greenen

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
So, @MoPin, what you're saying is that if the game turns out to be that 'time capsule', then it's fairly priced and anyone interested should drive over to Oakville, inspect the game and leave with it..!

I'd say if TSPP is your Grail pin, other than finding a lost NIB in some warehouse, that's about the best you could ever hope for! GLWS!

Reactions: Rosco

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
It really doesn't matter if there is a stitch of documentation or proof supplied... luch is right, condition is king... and it looks to be in spectacular shape! GLWS.

Reactions: Chambahz and Rosco

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
It really doesn't matter if there is a stitch of documentation or proof supplied... luch is right, condition is king... and it looks to be in spectacular shape! GLWS.
Agreed, if I ever sell anything, doubtful I would even remember when I purchased the thing, let alone having documentation going back decades. Plus, when buying a game, at the time you ARE trusting the seller about the provenance or issues. Sometimes, who previously owned a game is not that clear.

What @luch said, condition is king! Nothing beats looking at a game yourself, playing a few and making sure everything is Ok!

Or, in my case (it has happened a few times), buy from someone you know or someone that has references from people you trust. It's not that big of a hobby, people get to know one another.

Lastly, a fantastic looking game may still have some issues after the sale has occurred, sometimes transportation does that or maybe the original owner never saw it. But there's enough folks with abilities, there's enough parts, to fix things and make a game solid for the next 20 years!

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
So are you the original owner or shall your story change now that you are getting called out Soundchanger? Where did you buy it from? My point is this seller appears to be dishonest. He should be able to prove he is original owner and has not played the game more than 67 times with the claim he is making about its condition being he wants a seller Premium. If he has not owned it for 16 years then he has no right to claim it has 200 balls played on it because he is a fool to believe this and he can't say it wasn't reset. It surely has been reset and likely by him, so dishonest salesmanship. TSPP is typically $8000-$8500 with great condition and a colour DMD installed and nicely modded with pinblades etc before the covid premiums so if it's in amazing condition than yes go buy it but the price reflects an absolutely perfect condition one as he claims it to be, otherwise save your money or negotiate to a reasonable value as this game still needs upgrades. I just don't want to hear false / unrealistic claims made about its condition that can't be backed up. Be a truthful seller and a cautious buyer.

Last edited:

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
Anytime there was a code update the total plays got reset. It’s not like the games nowadays that keep the lifetime plays even with code updates.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
So are you the original owner or shall your story change now that you are getting called out Soundchanger? Where did you buy it from? My point is this seller appears to be dishonest. He should be able to prove he is original owner and has not played the game more than 67 times with the claim he is making about its condition being he wants a seller Premium. If he has not owned it for 16 years then he has no right to claim it has 200 balls played on it because he is a fool to believe this and he can't say it wasn't reset. It surely has been reset and likely by him, so dishonest salesmanship. TSPP is typically $8000-$8500 with great condition and a colour DMD installed and nicely modded with pinblades etc before the covid premiums so if it's in amazing condition than yes go buy it but the price reflects an absolutely perfect condition one as he claims it to be, otherwise save your money or negotiate to a reasonable value as this game still needs upgrades. I just don't want to hear false / unrealistic claims made about its condition that can't be backed up. Be a truthful seller and a cautious buyer.

I genuinely don't care if it has been played 1000 times or 10 times, I don't care if it sat in the box for 16 years or sat in a bar or bowling alley... I don't... the only thing that matters to me is the condition and the price. If the two are aligned pay the man and move on. He didn't claim it was HUO, he didn't claim he was the original purchaser, he said brand new condition, 200 balls on the audit. I am a smart enough person to know the audit can be reset, I just don't care, the condition it is in will dictate the price it will get, not it's lineage or proof.

Reactions: KING BLING !

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
Roar I would agree, the condition and price are what matter ultimately however I can agree the posting is trying to mislead on its actual condion ( ie "extremely low plays" and "Like it just came out of the box condition"). I think we all know that's not probable so why say it. Game looks to be in good condition based on photos so GLWS.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I don't think anyone is naive enough to think a game just came out of the box, I think it's pretty normal that for sale ads have more than their fair share of hyperbole in them. The dude said he didn't reset the audits, what proof could some actually give that they didn't? He didn't say he was the only owner, does someone want a signed affidavit from all the owners and the number of plays they put a game as adequate proof? The proof is in the condition... full stop. Calling someone a liar because you don't believe them doesn't actually make them a liar. Apparently I have too much time on my hands today to even be replying :). I should get back to work!

Reactions: ritewhereiwant2b
Status
Not open for further replies.