• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TRANSPORT - Warlock re-emerges

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
The venue is still called "The Pint" at 277 Front Street West. (It is 3 levels including patio.)
The upper most level of The Pint is now branded as The Upper Deck. Reno's are well underway.
Most of the games and pins are on The Upper Deck level, but there are some pins on the main floor too.
There are a couple of games that will be on the inside lower level of the covered patio area such as Skee-ball.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Happy to post "activity" on the forums once again. We all need to get back out into the world and "do things" and get things done now.
The problem is that you sometimes do forget to sell a game back to where it came from... (Covid times and "aging mind" is irritating me today.)

My sincere apologies to a friend whom I had said that I would send a game back to that I had since forgotten about. I will make it up to you in due course.
With respect to any additional games I have "potentially forgotten about"; I will repeat what I said may moons ago here: One more time. Anything you want back, PM me and let me know.

I have bought and sold more games in the last 10-12 years here than I can recollect.
I think everyone has the games back that they wanted, other than the ones that I am keeping.

Cheers. Salut. More soon.
All the very best.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Great to see all the new activity online.
From No Fear (I have 2) to pinball parts.

We are on the way once again.
Finally: Cheers, Salut. All the best.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
You can catch me offline on my cell.
Scott - 416 671 0244 anytime my friends.

I am no longer posting my movements online anymore.
All the very best my friends. I read and watch. No more posts for a few months.

Last edited:

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
I have responded by Text, Email, PM and all other communication forms that I was able to for requests for all current transport.
Toronto, Ottawa, Gatineau; and all of the great places that I love and are associated with in-between will be: (Dec. 11 and Dec.21) with 2 trips.

PM, EMAIL, TEXT or call me: And; we will make it all work out my friends. Thank you. Cheers. Salut. All the very best. Talk soon. 416 671 0244

Last edited: