• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD TMNT Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Thanks for the bump.
Seriously not sure why there isn't much more love for this title.
Animation is good, callouts and music are solid.
It's a VERY tough game though so doesnt seem to be well designed for the target market (kids) if that was the intention.
Amazing flow and great ramps but lookout if you miss a shot. Takes a bit to find your shots.
Love the co-op and vs modes though. Excellent options for multiplayer games. They seem to have offered the same on Mandalorian which is great. Hope it's on all the future titles.
Some people prefer to haggle I guess and may have been put off when I list a price and say "Firm on price". I could list it for $10,200 and then let people negotiate down to $9,800 but what's the point?
This game is a great opportunity for someone to own a new Stern title, play it for awhile, then sell it without losing $1000+ by taking it out of the box.

Reactions: ritewhereiwant2b

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
FYI: if anyone has sent a text to me and I haven't replied, I changed my number.
Drop me an email through here with your contact number and I'll send you my new info.

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
FYI: if anyone has sent a text to me and I haven't replied, I changed my number.
Drop me an email through here with your contact number and I'll send you my new info.
Just for the trouble because of that changed number, you should throw in a few bags of Doritos! Works magic lately! :)

Edited: I suggest you add to your profile your location, e.g. for the ones not keeping track of all the posts, if it's still Toronto, East York area

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.