• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Time for my first SS pin?

John Stimpson

Mar 18, 2018
Whitby
Many thanks to everyone that has contacted me with leads on pins.

I feel i need to get some advice from the more experienced pin folks on here. If you were in my position and were looking for a mid to late 80's pin in the $2k range what would you be looking for? I have a wife, 2 teenage daughters and 2 young sons.

They love playing my 2 currently working EMs and I want to get something that will appeal to them as well as me.

I feel I am in the same boat as you have about $ 2k -$2500 to spend and cant get a 90's DMD...looking for a late 80's Pin....share your stories cuz I'm just trying to learn

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Welcome aboard. My suggestion is to look at the league nights and come out and try some pins out and meet some members.
Durham Pinball League (DRAPL), Bluffs Pinball (BPL) in Scarborough or Toronto Pinball League (TOPL) when TOPL is hosting near you.
Many of us play in all these league's at various times. Lots of collections and locations, so you can learn what is out there.