• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD The Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_454

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
- Price: $6,500

- Players Condition Shadow that plays perfect.

- Manufactured Date: February 1995
- Owned since January 2013

- Shopped in late 2017 (I believe it was). This included a complete top playfield teardown and cleaning. The sanctum was repaired. All new rubbers. Installed a new complete CPR plastic set.
- Full Playfield LEDS.
- Has the Pinside "Aurich" translite installed.
- Backbox is still incadescent bulbs.
- Has the Pinside "Grumpy" Battlefield Light mod installed. (The Comet Matrix light strip I bought to use with it died so it needs to be replaced. US$5 part). This lights up the Battlefield only when the ball is up there.
- The Rings are all present and work.
- The Mongols are all present (but one does have a broken sword).

- My guess is that it has significantly less than 500 games since being shopped.

- The pictures can be seen at:

Not interested in a trade unless you have a Star Wars premium that you are looking to get rid of.

Cheers everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pin_Fandango

Dec 29, 2020
Ottawa
lol reverse price police. People need to learn to mind their own business. We just look like crazy people screaming on people's faces...

Below, here is a reenactment of what a price police pinballer would sound like, when leaving a review/comment of a restaurant, while still inside the actual establishment AND screaming the actual review out loud:

Are you CRAZY ordering noodles here? Have not you heard the news? HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM NOODLES huh? Overpriced you think!?
These noodles are not worth that... Are you off your rocker... c'mon!!! There are not even gluten free!!

- walks out without trying the noodles... in fact, he never ate a this actual restaurant. He just came in to scream and leave empty handed, he will also never eat noodles, he can't afford noodles. -
END OF STORY

LOL, for more stand up comedy follow me on my YouTube channel...

Unnecessary commentary: Theme is meh for me but this game is SO FUN! and in my shortlist just because it is fun. probably Eddy's best?

too bad already committed to something else otherwise would have been really on it!

Good luck with the sale! Game looks great in my opinion without a proper in person inspection looks very good and better than player condition, a lot better! Don't shoot yourself short, do not let the other guys have you like a granny selling 28 year old car with 20k.
lol

Cheers

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Funny reading the different comments..!

Anyhoo, the 'Shadow Knows' that Tom takes great care of his games - if he says it plays perfect, it does. You can deal with him 100% (just saying for the newer members). Regulars already know Tom! Real class act.

This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a first game. When I got mine, I assumed it would be difficult to maintain (2 ramps with diverters, magnet lock, battlefield with sliding bat, etc.) but once I got under the hood it was fine. It's a real fun game, still challenging since I've had it.

Bonus with Aurich's (myself, I don't mind the Baldwin duck billed face of the original translite, I'm kind of a purist that way!). No brainer getting this beautiful game at that price! GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.