• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Taxi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2020
Ottawa
Looking to trade my Taxi. Bought 2 months ago and lookin to change things up. The good...brand new ramps and spin-out just installed, nvram installed so no batteries needed, all broken plastics replaced, leds and updated audio code. The bad, something is up with the plunger shooter lane in that once it reaches the spin out it only gets 1-10 thousand. Comes off the plunger fast but slows a fair bit before reaching spin-out. I have a major physical disability and cannot address what I as told is a simple issue. Also when machines turns on error 43 comes up which says spin out kicker which is odd as it functions fine. I suspect when i moved it across the floor it bumped something ajar??. Cabinet, head and playfield id given a "7" all the way around. Lookin to trade for another system 11. Titles of interest are Bad Cats, Elvira & TPM and Bride of Pinbot. Would consider other Williams and Bally games of that era. Located West of Ottawa. Pics coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.