• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SWEP1 Pinball mod I made.....

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
Here's a mod I made for my SWEP1, at first I thought I could connect the mod to the flashers but I did'nt want it to work the whole game, only on "combat mod" (Jedi combat) , then I thought I could connect it to the lightsaber, but with this option, Darth Maul and Quigonjin would continueally spin, that I did'nt want.... So after a few weeks of thought I found a solution, I connect the figurine motors, which are 6 volt motors, to the flashers behind back playfield panel (ther're the ones that flash only when you hit the center and ramps in combat mod) I used this step down to lower the voltage that goes to the motors from the flashers to 6 volts:

The Darth Maul and Quigongin figurines are only activated when the lightsaber on the PF illuminates because I connected a 12 volt relay between the motors and the flasher lamps, which is activated by the power that lights the lightsaber, by the way, the lightsaber is only activated at combat mod, and, when shooting each ball for 1 pulse or 2.
This is the 12 volt relay I used for this project:

Here are a few pictures and a video of it working during combat mod.
I'm testing waters with a 15 RPM motor (Darth Maul) and a 30 RPM motor (Quigonjin) , right now I'm thinking of puting a 30 RPM motor for Darth Maul because I like the way Quigonjin turns compared to Darth Maul.

The figurines only activate (spin) when the balls hit the center sheild and both ramps, in other words, only when Darth Maul and Quigonjin give each other lightsaber hits.

Attachments

• IMG_9396.JPG
    IMG_9396.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9397.JPG
    IMG_9397.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9406.JPG
    IMG_9406.JPG
    189.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9407.JPG
    IMG_9407.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9408.JPG
    IMG_9408.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: Richard McLaughlin

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
Thanks Richard, I think I have more fun making these mods than actually playing the games themselves.
What will I do when I don't have anymore mods I can add???
I think that when that happens, Paul will be a very happy guy. ;)
My wife's playing in the video, she's good...... :)

Last edited: