• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB super Mario Bros

dave lemire

Nov 16, 2014
Québec
Looking for a Gottlieb Super Mario Bros not the "mushroom one" . I want the full size one
Im living between Montréal and Québec and Im willing yo make a 6hours drive depending of the price asked . Well you know how it is i have a budget to respect

dave lemire

Nov 16, 2014
Québec
I knew this was comming... No

The thing is Im a casual pinpall player. Ive got an old spirit of 76 that my parents bought me 20 years ago and i have great memories playing with them on it

Now Im a father of a 4 years old Girl and de love playing Mario Bros together. So for me the next step is to get that smb
I read a lot about it and Im aware that a lot of people get anoy by that machine but being a fan i should ne OK ;)

Reactions: tim.sanderson

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Just make sure you don't overpay for whatever machine you pick up as you will have a HELL of a time unloading it when you get sick of hearing "IMMA SUPER NOW"

I like Mario, grew up playing the games, while the artwork is mario, the voice work is not...

dave lemire

Nov 16, 2014
Québec
Well like i said ive got a budget to respect so as much as i want it, Im willing to wait "the" good deal
And about the voice it did not looked that bad in the video so i think i guest i will have to wait and ear it