• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Stranger Things LE/Premium

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Like the other ad for a WTB Stranger Things except I would be interested in a LE or Premium. There are so few of these in Canada, I don't expect much to be available, but you never know who wants the next new thing from Stern.
The only problem I see on the forums with this pin is the amount of maintenance and tweaking to make it play right.

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Mine plays virtually perfect straight from the box. I opened it last Wednesday, and it is awesome. Very underrated game and thankful I was able to grab perhaps the last NIB Prem around!

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Good to hear, but sadly I may have to wait until somebody gets the wants for something else, and there are few in Canada. Hard to say when and if there will be another run. I like the darker themes and another new Star Wars or Marvel super hero's or or Ninja Turtles just don't do it for me.
Not even looking good for another run of Elvira HOH, which was my first choice.
Hard to believe I can't give my money away?
There are lots for sale in the US but such a PITA to shop south of the border. Damn first world problems.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Are you sure? I was talking to them last week when I wanted to order a Premium and they were out of stock and never mentioned demos?

I just shot a message off to Michel at Player1 to see if they still have a demo. Thanks.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Are you sure? I was talking to them last week when I wanted to order a Premium and they were out of stock and never mentioned demos?

I just shot a message off to Michel at Player1 to see if they still have a demo. Thanks.

They have NOTHING on the floor in Montreal other than an AIQ Pro.

I think the poster meant P1 in Toronto

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
I am back waiting on the used market, the demo was sold. And I missed again. I can't seem to give my money away. It is not meant to be.
So basically sill interested in a used LE/Prem until something else comes my way.

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
Kyle, smart move grabbing one as Stern will only be reproducing Pros on this title and no more Premium or LE’s!

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
I won't buy a pro, the biggest gimmick of this game is the projector, without that it is just a big wall in the middle of the playfield.
I will leave this ad up for discussion and incase someone wants to sell, but other than that I will move on to other pins. Maybe Elvira will be available this summer and I won't want Stranger Things anymore. There was one Stranger Things for sale here a few weeks ago for 12k (same as NIB with tax) and when he contacted me the price went up to 13k and I turned it down. I don't need it that bad.

Last edited:

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
I won't buy a pro, the biggest gimmick of this game is the projector, without that it is just a big wall in the middle of the playfield.
I will leave this ad up for discussion and incase someone wants to sell, but other than that I will move on to other pins. Maybe Elvira will be available this summer and I won't want Stranger Things anymore. There was one Stranger Things for sale here a few weeks ago for 12k (same as NIB with tax) and when he contacted me the price went up to 13k and I turned it down. I don't need it that bad.

Raised it 1k when messaging you? Lol. Gotta love the entrepreneur! The game shipped was only 11.5k. Now, adding on the UV kit and Shooter rod may make up his difference? As those plus my shaker totalled 1k. Then the quieter fan, art blades, vehicles, signs, lighted flipper buttons, plastic protectors that may quantify 13k?
The topper alone from Stern is 1K - that is crazy!

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Raised it 1k when messaging you? Lol. Gotta love the entrepreneur! The game shipped was only 11.5k. Now, adding on the UV kit and Shooter rod may make up his difference? As those plus my shaker totalled 1k. Then the quieter fan, art blades, vehicles, signs, lighted flipper buttons, plastic protectors that may quantify 13k?
The topper alone from Stern is 1K - that is crazy!

I know the seller. There's a bit more to it.

He was frustrated with the game at first and listed it. Once he tweaked it decided he'd rather not sell and adjusted his price accordingly.

No big conspiracy or greed here.

And yes the accessories are mega expensive. Shooter, UV kit and topper set me back 1800$ all in.