• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Stern Star Trek Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I don't know why this hasn't sold. I'm in the middle of selling my house and moving to New Brunswick but if this is still available after the dust settles you'll be hearing from me for sure.

Reactions: Ponzie and cuebert

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
I don't know why this hasn't sold. I'm in the middle of selling my house and moving to New Brunswick but if this is still available after the dust settles you'll be hearing from me for sure.
It's a fun, fun fun game!! Did I say it's fun?Lol

Now, that one right here, is nicely priced. I bet you could work something out with cuebert before that dust settles :)

I'm surprised as well it's still available, but the market has been so darn finicky lately + a lot games have already changed hands. Definitely will be sold shortly!!

Reactions: Fifty and cuebert

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Where abouts in NB are you moving ?

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Where abouts in NB are you moving ?
Hampton. About 25 minutes from Saint John. I start a new job out there on August 2nd. My wife is originally from Hampton, so we decided to get out of Ontario before the provincial and federal governments screw up this province more than they already have.

Murphelman

Jul 19, 2017
Ottawa
www.twitch.tv
Hampton. About 25 minutes from Saint John. I start a new job out there on August 2nd. My wife is originally from Hampton, so we decided to get out of Ontario before the provincial and federal governments screw up this province more than they already have.
Just leave the creature here with us. It's too heavy to take all the way out east with you lol

Reactions: cuebert

cuebert

Sep 7, 2018
Smithville
We are in a wait and see, but game remains available still :)

@Saltimbanco , i really appreciate the bumps and posts to help get this sold .. i might owe you a drink at one point ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.