• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT Stern POTC and TOTAN

Sbird

Feb 21, 2017
Porters Lake NS
I will post pictures either Friday or early on the weekend

TOTAN:
Color DMD, Pinblades, bazaar led, interactive sword topper, black with gold flake powder coating by Robert Stone on legs/rails/coin door/hinges, wireforms/sword/skill shot/ramp ball drops powder coated to match apron gold color, new bazaar scoop, new genie magnet, upgraded speakers, NVRAM installed, genie has lighted eyes, genie shooter rod, plastic ramp guide to the left of genie replaced with steel one that Robert Stone made several years ago

Cabinet is good for its age imop with no color fade but has a few chips, left ramp has plastic missing at the bottom post connector, currently has a washer on it and does not affect game play - it is repairable just hasn't made it to the top of the things to do list yet. Playfield is good and game plays error free.

POTC:
Pinblades, color dmd, speaker lights and pirate acrylics, titan fluorescent silicone rings, pinshakers shaker motor tied to hitting the ship, pirate shooter rod, back box decals, playfield is subtle led with blue and green, air ball deflector so no sneeze guard, convolux plastic protectors, - Game is in mint condition

Would consider: TNA, Stranger Things Prem/LE, Deadpool Prem/LE, Tron, Kiss as a starting point but open to others

Last edited:

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Bump for a triple A solid guy to deal with.
Buy with confidence.
Steve bought my AFMLE a while back and we’ve kept in touch since.
He’s no-nonsense, very knowledgeable and extremely fair based on what I’ve seen.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Bump for a triple A solid guy to deal with.
Buy with confidence.
Steve bought my AFMLE a while back and we’ve kept in touch since.
He’s no-nonsense, very knowledgeable and extremely fair based on what I’ve seen.
But the real question is does he bring a meal in a satchel?

Sbird

Feb 21, 2017
Porters Lake NS
Yup - nothing like travelling through a freezing rain storm to look at pinball - gotta have priorities
Will be so nice when people can get together again - realized it is much more fun to complain about pinball in person vs on the computer