• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Stern Mandalorian LE $14,750

spikedbat

Aug 31, 2016
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Selling Mando LE for a friend.
Has about 1800 plays on it but it’s clean and doesn’t look like that many. Most games are quick on this pin when you have it setup hard. Game well maintained, clean and waxed etc.
Fun game but new pins are coming.

Asking $18k
Locates Richmond Hill

Pinpickle

Oct 5, 2021
Oakville
GL on the sale. At $18k with that many plays, it would be a good idea to list the mods, post some photos etc.

GLWS the new Topper stern released looks great.

spikedbat

Aug 31, 2016
Richmond Hill, Ontario
I was going to say the same thing, 1800 plays is still new.
I think I put 5 plays on the game last night In under 10 minutes. If you aren’t playing good the game can be hard and very quick drains.
It’s not like a JJP game where you can play for easily 30 minutes oN one ball continuously extending MBs and such.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Number of games has to be the most overrated judge of condition... the only thing that matters... is condition! lol! At the rate I reset my games after a bad first ball it is so irrelevant on the games I've owned it isn't even worth posting. I've only gotten to flip this title a couple of times at the Toronto Collective, will throw more loonies in it one day for sure! GLWS!

Last edited:
Reactions: Murphelman