• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Stern Led Zeppelin LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclone

Apr 25, 2017
Monkland
I would be driving 8 hours round trip so yeah pics would be a necessity. I’ve seen NIB games with damage from factory and collectors who claim games are pristine when not. There is also Covid going on so I’m sure even local collectors around you would appreciate pictures before risking going in your house in person and trying it. Hey man all the power to you if you think no pics on a 14k game will help your sale. But anyways, don’t bother posting pics for me as I’m no longer interested. GLWS!

Last edited:

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
I have found that pictures are absolutely essential in selling a pinball machine. With pooling and cracking play field issues for new machines, a few pics and description is a must. Pics also can be a bit of a tease. GLWS

Reactions: cyclone

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Don't know about you Marsien, but I have been told a pinball machine is in a condition and when I went to inspect it, I found it was not in the condition described. A picture (or 15) goes a long way to see if it is in the condition described.

Marsien

Sep 27, 2019
Repentigny
even with a picture you will not see bad thing they will take pictures to look better so you have to trust him and check is reputation so if he said like new you have to go in person if you don’t trust him.
or you can start a post and say
spikebat is honest and fair or no???
by the way… i don’t know him glws!!!!

spikedbat

Aug 31, 2016
Richmond Hill, Ontario
I would be driving 8 hours round trip so yeah pics would be a necessity. I’ve seen NIB games with damage from factory and collectors who claim games are pristine when not. There is also Covid going on so I’m sure even local collectors around you would appreciate pictures before risking going in your house in person and trying it. Hey man all the power to you if you think no pics on a 14k game will help your sale. But anyways, don’t bother posting pics for me as I’m no longer interested. GL
even with a picture you will not see bad thing they will take pictures to look better so you have to trust him and check is reputation so if he said like new you have to go in person if you don’t trust him.
or you can start a post and say
spikebat is honest and fair or no???
by the way… i don’t know him glws!!!!
See you read my mind by posting that stock picture.
a serious buyer will need to come see it in person. I’m open and honest about everything I sell. Never had any issues. Sure if your gonna commit to a long drive I could get pics posted but I figured a serious buyer would just msg me directly and go from there.

spikedbat

Aug 31, 2016
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Well I took some pics tonight if anybody does have interests I can send them over.
doesn’t look like anybody is really into Zep eh. Lots of hype pre release not much after.

Status
Not open for further replies.