• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Stern Iron Maiden topper (Egypt Theme)

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Not a Stern (which are likely $2kUS anyway) but a very nice option. Made in the USA so no duty if you ship it right. Tilttoppers.com $249US

1632663398237.png

Hammer3246

Jun 11, 2021
Lethbridge AB
Thanks! I've been looking at that one and considering it. There is just something about Eddie that's off, maybe it's the lighting in the eyes.

EDIT: Bought it. What the hell, why not.

Last edited:

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I was very happy with their AC/DC topper. Just know that it takes the owner a long time to make it (they are custom made, one at a time). If you don't hear from him for a while, he is still working on it. Just takes a while. Hope you didn't get raped on shipping or hit with duty. I may order the same topper, once my IM arrives and I decide to keep it.

Hammer3246

Jun 11, 2021
Lethbridge AB
I was very happy with their AC/DC topper. Just know that it takes the owner a long time to make it (they are custom made, one at a time). If you don't hear from him for a while, he is still working on it. Just takes a while. Hope you didn't get raped on shipping or hit with duty. I may order the same topper, once my IM arrives and I decide to keep it.
Shipping was $30.00 and there shouldn't be duty if it's made in North America if I recall correctly.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
When I ordered my AC/DC topper from Tilt Toppers, the owner had no issues providing me with an invoice that clearly stated the item was "Made in North America", to avoid any duty. When I order any of the common toppers from Laseriffic, they actually added Made in the USA to each of the topper descriptions, which was great. Haven't been hit with duty since I started to get Made in the USA added to all my shipments from the US.

Toppers | Laseriffic (tiltgraphicsinc.com)

1633442524659.png