• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Stern Deadpool Side Armor (and topper)

Steve Lennox

Jan 6, 2021
Whitby, Ontario
Was planning to place an order from this site if you are interested in sharing the shipping costs?

Hey Jah, Just waiting to hear back from Nitro, still early on the west coast. If they don't have the Katanas, I would be interested in splitting shipping. I'll probably just get the armor, too much work to change the hinges on my machines when you cant even see them.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Hey Jah, Just waiting to hear back from Nitro, still early on the west coast. If they don't have the Katanas, I would be interested in splitting shipping. I'll probably just get the armor, too much work to change the hinges on my machines when you cant even see them.
Ok, I think the side armour is out of stock but they usually get new products in all the time. They have a lot of cool side blade art as well that you can't find anywhere else.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Don't overpay for the topper, Gomez said in a recent podcast that more are being made and sites are taking pre-orders.

Steve Lennox

Jan 6, 2021
Whitby, Ontario
Don't overpay for the topper, Gomez said in a recent podcast that more are being made and sites are taking pre-orders.
I appreciate the info ! I actually bought a Tilt topper since this post, but really want the Katana armor. I'd probably grab a Stern Topper if one comes up through a dealer but it's hard to not overpay for the topper, its a tough value proposition.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I appreciate the info ! I actually bought a Tilt topper since this post, but really want the Katana armor. I'd probably grab a Stern Topper if one comes up through a dealer but it's hard to not overpay for the topper, its a tough value proposition.
My advice Steve if you bought a topper from Dan at Tilt Topper, get him to give you an invoice to show it was made in the USA. Then have it shipped to Markham with Shippsy. You will have to pay $7CDN to have it delivered from their depot in the US to Markham but you avoid the duty and it is likely a lot cheaper for Dan to ship it to NY State than Ontario. Use this link and also save $10CDN on your first shipment. I bought an AC/DC topper from Dan and I only had to pay the GST and $7CDN. It does take him a while to make it, unless he has it in stock. You usually get stuck with Duty if you ship direct. With Shippsy, anything under $150CDN is not subject to duty. OR if you can show it was made in the USA, then it doesn't matter what the cost is, no duty if product is made in North America.

Steve Lennox

Jan 6, 2021
Whitby, Ontario
My advice Steve if you bought a topper from Dan at Tilt Topper, get him to give you an invoice to show it was made in the USA. Then have it shipped to Markham with Shippsy. You will have to pay $7CDN to have it delivered from their depot in the US to Markham but you avoid the duty and it is likely a lot cheaper for Dan to ship it to NY State than Ontario. Use this link and also save $10CDN on your first shipment. I bought an AC/DC topper from Dan and I only had to pay the GST and $7CDN. It does take him a while to make it, unless he has it in stock. You usually get stuck with Duty if you ship direct. With Shippsy, anything under $150CDN is not subject to duty. OR if you can show it was made in the USA, then it doesn't matter what the cost is, no duty if product is made in North America.

Thanks Jah, but the topper has already arrived. I also have most items shipped to my work and we have a brokerage that manages all these things for me.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Lucky for you, hopefully you were able to avoid the stupid duty. His toppers are great. He has a JJP GnR topper coming out soon.

Steve Lennox

Jan 6, 2021
Whitby, Ontario
Lucky for you, hopefully you were able to avoid the stupid duty. His toppers are great.
Yeah, it really is a nice topper and probably pretty similar to the Stern topper as far as BOM is concerned. I just have that OCD thing where I want all my toppers to "match"...This is how they extract the extra $$$ out of me.