• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Star Wars LE on kijiji for 9k

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
His TSPP at 7,500 seems like a steal too. States layoff as the reason for sale. That’s too bad.

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
Ya sounds too good to be true….I call another scammer. SWLE is a $15,000+ game. What guy that is in need of cash after getting laid off would not try to get closer to its actual value instead of giving a fire sale on both games. Buyer beware and don’t send any deposits unless you don’t like your money anymore. In which case you can send it my way ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chambahz

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Ya sounds too good to be true….I call another scammer. SWLE is a $15,000+ game. What guy that is in need of cash after getting laid off would not try to get closer to its actual value instead of giving a fire sale on both games. Buyer beware and don’t send any deposits unless you don’t like your money anymore. In which case you can send it my way ;)
I agree when things are priced too low it is usually a scam… but the description was written in proper English and the account was a 14 year old Kijiji account, those are positive signs… of course… the old adage of NEVER send a deposit or cash for anything from anyone your don’t know hold true :)

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
Proceed with caution ALWAYS when buying anything on Kijiji. If it is a true ad he must be extremely desperate for cash in which case lucky day for someone.

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Indeed, never send a deposit and bring a couple of buddies!!

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
Oh man, TSPP is my dream theme and I would totally send a deposit to hold that game at that price. DAMN I missed out. I would pass on Star Wars since it's not my jam even though it's a great price. I would hope those games go to people who love them and not flippers.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Scammers don't often post sold, pending pick-up. Hope someone got a good deal, and honestly, hope the seller got a couple of more bucks than he was asking for, unemployment is no fun.

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
Did anyone get a response from this seller. I know 4 guys that said he never replied to one message. I also sent him a message for my buddy and no reply. Seems very fishy and weird but some people are weird. Hope someone got an amazing deal but I am sceptical about this being real. He had to have some severely desperate troubles to sell those games that cheap when he needs the money without a job. But who knows.

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph
I saw the TSPP as soon as it went up. I said I'm in Guelph and could be there with full cash in about 45 minutes. Not a whisper yhough I could see he read them right away

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
Exactly what my friend said. He saw it posted within a few minutes he messaged him and nothing. It was a fake posting I am sure of it. Someone just wanted to see what would happen if he put a low price on two pinballs that are both high desire. I am sure we can find the posting on Pinside if you look hard enough.

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph
Thinking the same "person" did a $2300 Lethal Weapon 3 for $2300 on MAACA.
Same MO and now "sold"

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
i bet he got a bidding war "or best offer" , someone who own's a LUCI and TRON LE , must know the value of these games !
This is it.

Doesn't make any sense... it's obvious he didn't randomly buy these machines.