• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Sopranos Pinball in Winnipeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulohotline

May 12, 2013
Winnipeg
www.facebook.com
Hello, I am putting my minty Sopranos up for sale. It's a very fun, fast playing PIN, and if your a fan of the show you will love it. I need to make room for another PIN so it has to go. I am asking $4000 for it and will require the buyer to arrange shipping via NAVL Canada. Shipping by STI/NAVL is preferred since they pick up and pack. Contact Michelle Bianchi (877-432-2646) for a quote or email mbianchi@precision-nal.com

I have updated the code to the latest version (EEPROM Chip). In 2013 it had new rubbers, balls, new batteries and flippers rebuilt. It was also shopped and waxed. I currently wax it every couple of months. I purchased it from a pinhead last year in Pittsburgh who took real good care of it and had it shipped to Winnipeg. It plays with zero errors and has had zero issues for the year of I have owned it. "Where's the F**king money!"

Only one plastic on the shooter lane is cracked (see photo) but has been repaired. Cabinet is in good shape. There is one knick on bottom right corner of headboard which I repaired (see photo) Other then that no other issues. The Cabinet has no scratches and looks great.

Photos are on this Pinside thread - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic ... ll/page/20

I have purchased the following mods and stuff:

1 x Updated CPU and Display eproms - $20.00
1 x Plastic Protectors (partially Installed) $35.00
1 x Stern DMD Cover - RED (SDMDRED) $16.00
1 x Stern Ball Shooter Lane Kickout Protector Kit $9.95
1 x PinGuard Cabinet Protectors (set of 4) $14.95
1 x Sopranos Manual $30.00
1 x Target Decal Set For Sopranos $38.00
1 x Sopranos Lexan (Heavy Duty) Decal Kit $5.50
1 x Stern Cabinet Protectors w Screws $28.00
1 x Various LEDs to completely 100% convert to LEDs

Status