• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
I am going to be listing my shadow soon. I have had it for a couple of years. I have done a lot to it including new ramps. All LEDs. Just throwing out this feeling right now but I will get photos and can provide more information soon. Let me know if you are interested. 100% working.

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
Sorry for the delay to those who PM'd me. Just took pics yesterday. Here is a description and the pics:

When I first got this machine a couple years ago I stripped the playfield and gave it a good cleaning and I think I gave it new black rubbers and added a few colored Cliffy posts. A friend of mine repaired the sanctum wear and touched it up. I took the best of 2 used sets of plastics and installed new Mantis repro left and right ramps.

I installed a NOS drop target weldment assembly and cleaned the entire mech and drops and all parts while doing so.

I also installed 2 new reinforced stand up targets infront of the left ramp.

Playfield is LED'd and I added 2 spotlights to add more light and a red LED strip at the back of the playfield for light and ambiance. I also added a green undercab lighting kit.

Pingulp is not included.

Sanctum wear: Like I said my friend repaired the wear and touched up the area then applied some mylar to the area. The material he used must have not been hard enough as after a ton of games after the magnet grabbed the ball enough timed it created the slightest dimple in the playfield so when the magnet let go the ball actually rested in the dimple. For a quick fix I added a small circular piece of thin flexible plastic to the area and applied it with another piece of mylar. It is not the prettiest but it works flawlessly.

I have had the machine rented out to a friend for 3 months so it could use a cleaning.

Custom apron cards installed.

Likely more that I am forgetting.

Machine works great without any issues.

Pics here:

http://s131.photobucket.com/user/atariaction/library/the shadow 2

20170505_141611.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.