• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Secret Service / Torpedo Alley

flippered

Dec 26, 2015
cambridge
Looking for the ramp for secret service, as well as the pop up for in between the flippers (either secret service or so I have heard a torpedo alley part!)

I am also looking for ball stop on the right hand side for the plunger,

If anyone has any leads I would greatly appreciate it

Pinballer

May 16, 2013
Etobicoke
Looking for the ramp for secret service, as well as the pop up for in between the flippers (either secret service or so I have heard a torpedo alley part!)

I am also looking for ball stop on the right hand side for the plunger,

If anyone has any leads I would greatly appreciate it

I have an extra pop up mechanism from a secret service. Are you looking for the complete assembly ?

flippered

Dec 26, 2015
cambridge
I am looking for the complete assembly but will take whatever I can find. Mine was disabled and a metal plate put in its place.

Attachments

• IMG_20160116_071730.jpg
    IMG_20160116_071730.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 10
Try messaging Slam_Tilt on here. He bought my Secret Service several years ago and it went with a spare ramp that was in good condition that I had purchased as a spare on Ebay and never installed.
I checked his signature and looks like he may have moved the SS pin on to someone else but wouldn't hurt to check.

John

flippered

Dec 26, 2015
cambridge
Try messaging Slam_Tilt on here. He bought my Secret Service several years ago and it went with a spare ramp that was in good condition that I had purchased as a spare on Ebay and never installed.
I checked his signature and looks like he may have moved the SS pin on to someone else but wouldn't hurt to check.

John
Thank you John I will.

I now have access to a 3d scanner, Metal and wood cnc machines as well as a 3d printer. Even if I could just borrow one I could Cad one up

flippered

Dec 26, 2015
cambridge
Unfortunately Slam_Tilt sold his machine and sold the ramp a couple years back and he doesn't know who they went to. But thank you John Jones

Well it was worth a try...
I did see the same machine a few times for sale on Kijiji after I sold it.
I recognized the machine from a few things that I had done with it.
Maybe with luck, whoever has it now may see this thread at some time.
Good luck buddy.
Hope you find what ya need soon.

Best Regards;
John