• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Scooby Doo CE - HUO low plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
LAST CALL!

$13,234!

If it doesn't sell by this weekend, I'm relisting at the original (higher) price and will just let the ad sit as I'm no longer in a rush to sell now that I've cancelled the other game that was coming in.

I may also post it with option to trade.

So, here's the last chance to get this game at a bargain.

Thanks everyone :)

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Exactly.

No rush to sell anymore, so no need to lose my shirt on it.

I have this and Elvira posted, and if they sell, I will just hold the money in the bank until my pulp fiction is ready, or the next Keith Elwin game gets announced.

Simple as that.

Jan 7, 2021
New Brunswick
Just looked at the Lebowski price. It is $5,500 usd more than pulp!

Pulp looks amazing. I ordered a SE! Hope they ship before the end of the year. Early 2024 would be good as well!!

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Lebowski is an awesome and very unique game. I wanted something different for my lineup.

Scooby is great, but I'm not really a wide body guy. I think the code is one of the most creative though, so I'm likely going to keep it a while since Lebowski is now cancelled.

As for why I cancelled. I reached a point a couple of years ago, where I said I will not invest any new money in the hobby.

I have some funds saved from a previous sale, so selling Scooby would have got me to where I need to be buying Lebowski.

Otherwise, I'd never be selling it.

Reactions: Ponzie and dnaman
Status
Not open for further replies.