• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Scooby Doo CE - HUO low plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
I have a Scooby Doo CE in mint condition and perfect working order.

These games were known to need and lot of fixes and adjustments out of the box, and I've gone through the entire game and bullet proofed everything.

The code is really shaping up to be great on this one, and it has some of the best music and light shows I've seen on any game.

Only selling because I'm buying a Big Lebowski.

Game comes with Invisi-glass, extra boards, and custom cup holder.

There is roughly $16,500 in this with shipping, so I feel like I'm practically giving it away here.

Price is $13,350!

Contact if you'd like to see photos or have any questions at all.

I've sold and traded many games, and I'd be happy to provide references. I'm also very OCD about condition, so anything I buy or sell is mint.

Ponzie

Oct 3, 2017
Ottawa
Just bought a FF LE from Sean and he was not only helpful from start to finish but all his machines are like new.
I have both bought and sold with Sean before and he has been great to deal with.
I saw the Scooby yesterday. It looked awesome! If you've ever wanted to own a Spooky game before, it's a really nice looking widebody.

Reactions: dnaman and Damien

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Thanks guys. Pleasure dealing with both of you as well.

You can tell the market is a bit soft right now, because this is one hell of a deal that someone is going to get!

Reactions: dnaman

Jeff K.

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Sean’s pins are immaculate.
He may be the only collector who is as OCD as I am with maintenance & condition lol.
Glwts!

Last edited:
Reactions: Damien

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
What a deal. I'm surprised someone hasn't picked this up yet. I had to sell a couple pins because of home renos or I would be picking this up. GLWS

Wildcats50

Oct 6, 2017
Whitby
Market is slow
Inflation
School around the corner
Look at all the great pins sitting in the for sale ads 6 months ago pins were selling in under a hour sometimes

If I can sell a few pins I would be picking this up as well

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Bump!

$13,250!!!

To put things into perspective at this price, it would be like getting the game for $700-800 under the listed price (after currency exchange), not paying anything in tax, not paying anything for the Invisi-glass, and not paying shipping from Nitro to you.

Essentially, this is the deal of the century! Just saying!

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
It’s great you can get a good solid working machine. Beats nib and comes with voodoo glass no brainer.

Couldn't agree more. Spooky still making loads of errors on current games, and this one is bulletproofed.

Add the Invisi-glass, and the huge savings, this might be the best deal of 2023 ;)

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Not sure how helpful this is but the game is already priced at/below market value so that’s not the issue. This pin does not appeal to many but I’m sure there are some who would really enjoy it if they played it for awhile.
Have you tried offering to anyone in your circle with an offer to take it back in 2 weeks/a month if they don’t like it?

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
Not sure how helpful this is but the game is already priced at/below market value so that’s not the issue. This pin does not appeal to many but I’m sure there are some who would really enjoy it if they played it for awhile.
Have you tried offering to anyone in your circle with an offer to take it back in 2 weeks/a month if they don’t like it?
This is a pretty decent deal on a Scooby and it’s a decent game as well. But the fact of the situation of possibly heading into a recession and higher than desirable interest rates don’t make buying any luxury items a big desire at the moment. All games should be priced below past market value as those numbers were skewed higher partially by a poor supply situation which is now clearly over. Those still holding on to those high desires prices will continue to enjoy their current games as they won’t sell any time soon for an over valued price.

That is not the case IMO on this game and someone is going to get a great deal here soon. GLWS!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Damien

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto

Sort of have to disagree with you on this, and not only because I have the game for sale.

I think there are people who resonate with the non-cookie-cutter Stern type games, and want a unique pinball machine.

Additionally, loads of people in the owner's group are raving about this game, and Spooky is well on their way to selling out all 1969 games which is a pretty incredible accomplishment for a small boutique company.

Not hiding anything, I'm selling this game because I'm looking to fund a Big Lebowski. I'm not putting any new money into this hobby anymore, so if I want to buy something, I have to sell something first, and right now this is the game that has to go.

One thing I will say is that unlike a lot of games that have come out in recent years, this game has a lot of creative ideas put into it. The modes are well thought out, and are super fun to play.

The market is strangely soft right now, with loads of great games sitting, but eventually, someone will snatch this up and walk away with one hell of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.