• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

ANSWER Royal Rumble Price??

KING BLING !

May 12, 2020
Ottawa
Hi lookin for a nice example RR and no clue what one goes for today given pinflation? 2 yrs ago $5000 grand seemed to be about the going rate but now no idea?

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
As usual you should take 20-25% off Luch's price to get a realistic non-Toronto price.

If you pay as much as Luch suggests be prepared to lose on the resale. This isn't 2021 anymore. I would price it somewhere between a good sys11 and basic WPC (like Getaway, Dr Who, etc).

If you check out Pinside you will see that the latest ones to sell went for about 3600$USD, which is just under 4700$ CAD

Reactions: Honey Badger

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Hmmmm so in between $4700-$7000. $6500 I think is what a good example would be worth.
Hey it’s whatever you are comfortable in paying to get what you want. Seriously though don’t expect to be able to sell it for that much later on, unless Luch buys it for as much as he says it’s worth lol.

KING BLING !

May 12, 2020
Ottawa
Hey it’s whatever you are comfortable in paying to get what you want. Seriously though don’t expect to be able to sell it for that much later on, unless Luch buys it for as much as he says it’s worth lol.
Just lost $500 on a pin so not really lookin to lose more $, thank you all for your input.

KING BLING !

May 12, 2020
Ottawa
Thats how I always looked at it as well. If I loose a couple hundred its like I played at a arcade, but in the comfort of my home.
Its too bad the prices have gone so insane. It takes the fun out of it for me.
YES, indeed. Pinball is a fun hobby but $10 grand at the end of the day for a entry level STERN Pro turns off a lot of would be enthusiasts.