• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Rotation VIII

Jim Wilks

Jun 19, 2016
Carlisle, Ontario, Canada
They are both complete, and nearly working. The boards have been rebuilt by Tim Polzin. I'm looking to get $2500 each or $4500 for the pair.

The old website on these (polzin.ca) is being phased out. I've had much correspondence with Tim Polzin in Alberta who used to support these games. I've moved most of the info from his website to pinwiki. I do have a bit more stuff to go there when I get around to it.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
They are both complete, and nearly working. The boards have been rebuilt by Tim Polzin. I'm looking to get $2500 each or $4500 for the pair.

The old website on these (polzin.ca) is being phased out. I've had much correspondence with Tim Polzin in Alberta who used to support these games. I've moved most of the info from his website to pinwiki. I do have a bit more stuff to go there when I get around to it.
I already have one, I was looking more for parts machines and projects, not necessarily fully complete machines.

Do you have any leftover parts from your restores?