• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Rick And Morty HUO Bloodsucker sold pending pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
God you're dumb. $8800 US, by the time you get it in your hands here is MORE than what the OP is asking. Quit polluting the thread with nonsense. And that's without shipping costs. You pay exchange. You pay tax at the border. What are you even talking about a playfield swap for? This one doesn't need one. The one you "supposedly" bought might need one? The one that you won't even provide a source for because you probably bought from one of the many scam sites out there?
Wow, name calling now and I'm the bad guy. There are some horrible people on here, sorry I shared my good news. How many times do I have to apologize? Absolutely horrible people here. And yes, the playfield is trashed, it was routed. Mike is right, you guys need religion or something, just horribly negative.

glauses

Oct 27, 2014
Calgary
Yeah, LOL. Just another person trying to ruin someone's sale thread. A conspiracy whackadoo. I reported his post, hopefully others did and this thread can be cleaned up so the OP can get back to actually selling his machine.
Thanks appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.