• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Price check - whirlwind

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING BLING !

May 12, 2020
Ottawa
Debating on selling my Whirlwind. Had 3 buyers come over this past weekend lookin at other pins I have listed and every one of them tried to buy WW. I asked the buyers what they woud rate it in general out of /10 and they eithor said 9/10 or near flawless. I know the topper works as it should but the bulbs would need to be replaced in the topper and a custom 18 inch speaker was added to really enhance game play bass during the storms...could be a 15 inch sub just a guess. Not a single broken or cracked plastic, strong display,strong paddles great playfield, no fading on cab or head nor any marks. Hope to have listed by weekend if thier is interest.

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
There is a WW for sale in Alberta with the much sought after Diamond Plated clear coat for $5,900. I'm not much of a fan of that era of games so can't tell you if that's a good price or not but at least it gives you a current comparison. BLWS when you post.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I would go back to the people that expressed interest with a price you are happy with and tell them they are getting a first chance to buy the game before you list it. There are a lot of cheap people in the hobby but some collectors will pay a premium to have a first chance to buy a game on their list. Sounds like it will sell easy.

KING BLING !

May 12, 2020
Ottawa
Bulbs in the topper? I owned two Whirlwinds over the years and this is the first I've heard of bulbs in the topper.
Thank you all for the info! As far as bulbs in the topper I have no clue. Since it is from 31 yrs ago I assumed they would be bulbs...but I never looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.