• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT Possibly WTT-CV...

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
So I'm thinking about trading my CV for something new. I'd like to change things up, and don't have a bunch of free cash at the moment for pins, but if I lose CV, I'd like to get something else on my wish list in return. Not really interested in selling outright, but if you're interested in the game, and can track something on my list down, then let's talk. Here's a list of what I'm looking for (obviously +- cash for some of these).

-Attack from Mars
-ACDC Premium
-Monster Bash
-Indiana Jones
-Tron
-Avengers (Premium/LE)
-Lord of the Rings
-Spider-Man
-Medieval Madness
-Roadshow
-Family Guy

There's a couple of games on there you can still get NIB, so that's definitely an option if you wanted to buy outright-I'm sure there are people who can get you prices on those if you ask. Anyway, just testing the waters here, but if you're interested, shoot me a message and we'll see what happens.

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Hi Chris,
I have an AC/DC Premium that's about 4-5 weeks old (newer release so clear glass on the lower playfield.
HUO and as nice as the day it came out of the box.
I would prefer cash, but might be open to trading for your CV and some cash to me, depending on what you think your CV is worth and how much you are willing to offer for the AC/DC. I have the receipt still, showing approx $7500.

PM me if you care to discuss.

-Chambahz