• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Play better! Pinball tips from the world’s top competitors

Hi all,

I've been busy talking to some of the world's best pinball players (Bowen Kerins, Cayle George, Australia's Steve Edwards, Sweden's Helena Walter etc) to get some training tips of doing better in competitions. (Unfortunately I didn't manage to get any Canadians on board - my apologies.)

There's some pretty interesting advice (like setting your machines to two balls,) and it's all at:

http://pavlovpinball.com/play-better-pinball-tips-from-the-worlds-top-competitors/

if you want to read it.

Cheers,

Paul

Reactions: brad808

kevin the 1984 kid

Nov 16, 2012
Niagara
Great article. I love to play pinball but feel that allot of the advise given would suck the fun out of the game play for me. I play because I enjoy it, yes wining is fun but being happy after the game is important too. Allot of the advise seem like work to me, Shooting in the same spot repetitively just to get your aim better....no thanks I rather try and and get to wizard mode every time I play. Play with only two balls...maybe on a good day :) I will probably never be in the top rankings (noar do I play enough to get that many points) but I still have fun at competitions and on locations and that's what it's all about.

Reactions: spiroagnew