• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pinside 2021 Secret Santa Program - Sign Up Through Nov. 10th

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
It's time again for a bit of fun and holiday season sharing!

Instructions are on Pinside (see link below), but in a nutshell you are to provide your name and home address to @LesManley. He will pair you up with another Pinsider - this is anonymous! You will be sent the name of another Pinsider, he won't ever know it's you, but everyone gets to be a Secret Santa.

You then get creative, giftwrap stuff with Xmas paper and secretly mail to your santee. Minimum I think is still about 20-30 usd, though you can be as generous as you want.

I believe it's the 5th season, It's so much fun! Half of it is reading through the posts - people do get creative with gifts!

Reactions: Ponzie

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
I will probably sign up, at least I get one gift for Christmas I may like.
You'd definitely get a gift you'll like if only based on the information you'll provide to @LesManley. But Secret Santas are known to spy on their santees, going through posts, different wish or game lists on Pinside, bottom signatures, etc. Reading all the posts on the Secret Santa page is really fun and gives great ideas! I haven't seen anyone being disappointed last year! :)

Ponzie

Oct 3, 2017
Ottawa
Participated last year and it was a lot of fun to give (and see all the receiving).

Just a note to Canadians on the fence, you’d be paired up with someone else in Canada so you’re not having to ship to the US… :)

Reactions: Saltimbanco