• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pinburgh 2013

JeffM

Nov 27, 2012
London
This event was a blast. I won $250 whoo hoo lol. Biggest win to date for me. It was nice meeting some people from here. And williamsfan if im up in ottawa im gonna look you up

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
nice group photo. I spotted Barry in there. There are probably others I know but there are so many faces your eyes kind of glaze over after staring at it.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
frolic said:
nice group photo. I spotted Barry in there. There are probably others I know but there are so many faces your eyes kind of glaze over after staring at it.

I only recognize Barry and Koi Morris in the picture. Looks like everyone had a blast, hope I get to make it out to PAPA one of these days.

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
mwong168 said:
frolic said:

I only recognize Barry and Koi Morri in the picture. Looks like everyone had a blast, hope I get to make it out to PAPA one of these days.

I see Mike Clinton and JOhn Flitton in the photo as well

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
JeffM said:
This event was a blast. I won $250 whoo hoo lol. Biggest win to date for me. It was nice meeting some people from here. And williamsfan if im up in ottawa im gonna look you up

Nice meeting you Jeff, you're welcome up here anytime.