• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pinball Tournament August 11th - Scarborough

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
Hey all!

Having a Fundraising pinball tournament at my place on August 11th.

My daughter is running the tournament to raise funds for her volunteer service trip to Ecuador to (hopefully) visit the village the Pinball for Change classrooms have been built in (classroom #2 is nearing completion at this point).

So - it's a limited Best Game tournament format. We will have 12 games running, and your best score on 8 of them counts towards your total number of points. Players are capped at 20 game attempts.

You can qualify at any time between 1 and 9 pm, at which point we will ask players to not start any other games.
I'd suggest not arriving after 7 pm, to allow yourself enough time to complete at least 8 entries so you can fully qualify.

If we get 24 or more players, we'll take the top 12 into the playoffs. Any less, and we'll take as close to 50% of the field. Playoffs start as soon as possible after 9 pm.

We will have drinks and snacks available.

Tournament cost is $20 per individual, up to $40 for a family (there will be other kids - although we have a large very friendly dog, keep this in mind if attending).

Tentative game list (this is what's set up and working at the moment)

Twilight Zone, Sorceror, Judge Dredd, Star Wars (Stern Pro), High Speed, Whirlwind, Roadshow, Metallica (pro), Jackbot, Star Trek (LE), Argosy, Mars God of War.

PM if you'd like to join us and help Send Maya to Ecuador, I'll get back to you with the address.

Reactions: WARLOCK