• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Pinball Refinery Metallica

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Trades of interest include DP, POTC, R&M, Wonka, AIQ, TBL LEs and Prems of interest. As well, CQ: TZ, IJ, STTNG

Last edited:

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Code & Music Update: Since Im getting a lot of questions on code/music, code is up-to-date 1.80 and using pinball browser a lot of music has been changed. Presently, on the machine is Metallica: Enter Sandman & Fuel. Then, Ive added Pearl Jam: Why Go, Dissident - Beatles U2: Helter Skelter - Led Zeppelin: Immigrant Song, R&R - Ozzy: Crazy Train - John Paul Jones: Goose - Genesis: The Knife - Deep Purple: Highway Star - Kiss: Psycho Circus, R&R All Nite - Stones: Sympathy for the Devil - Tool: Vicarious - Rush: YYZ, Limelight. All song volumes have been levelled and themed heavy thought out. For example, Sympathy for the Devil plays during Snake multiball. Since you have Metallica's original song lengths, most 6 - 8 minutes, I added song edits to the end of songs (that's why there are 2 songs) so they kinda act like Easter eggs as you only hear them during long ball times. All original songs can be easily put back on with a simple code update.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
You willing to share this code version? Love to try it. I think for sale purposes, putting back to the latest MET code would be better, so purchasers can make sure it works fine with the original music. Thanks.

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
How could it not work well with the original code put back on? The point is, it works perfectly with updated music, all music is heavy, so it suits the theme of the machine. I bought MET because it is an amazingly designing and playing pinball machine - band call outs are great too, and when you get to end of the line, its a moment. Fuel and Enter Sandman are great songs, the rest of them started to grind on me after time. Putting a variety of heavier songs on it has made a big, big difference, but if your a MET fan its as simple as a code update to put the original music back on. Using Pinball Browswer, the music project took me about 15 to 20 hours to pick songs, edit and get the levels right.

Sure, Im happy to share the music I put on... Goose, Psycho Circus, Vicarious and YYZ work so well for pinball music, not my favorite songs on the machine, but work so well with pinball play and the theme. Since Goose is a deep track, most people probably don't know it, so here it is - I edited the first 30 seconds out so it gets into the tune quicker:

Status
Not open for further replies.