• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pinball Exchange - Hamilton

Thom Smith

Feb 22, 2019
Waterloo, ON
Hi,

Can anyone offer me some insight into Pinball Exchange in Hamilton? I'm Looking to buy and want to know what they are like to deal with. Some things about their website leave me scratching my head, like an inventory page that hasn't been updated since Sept 2014.

Thanks,

Thom Smith

Geteos

Feb 4, 2019
Toronto
My work rented a Ghostbusters machine from them over the Xmas break, I worked with Dallas (who I believe is one of the owners). She was quick to respond to my emails. The machine was in good shape and played pretty well, minus one of the drop targets that wouldn't trigger properly when hit. I asked her for a list of machines they had earlier this month.

Dirty Harry 5250.00
No Fear 4750.00
Crescendo 1350.00
Super Soccer 1800.00
Mustang 7350.00

5% discount if you pay by cash or cheque. + HST. Prices are a bit on the high side if you consider taxes too.

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
join the league in your area , tricity pinball league , you will meet many people who have machines , you can play them and then decide which you like , deal privately better pricing

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph
They are very good to work with.....yes, you will pay more then Kijiji, but you also get a pin thats working properly and they will fix anything that pops up. For a first time buyer I think its the way to go.....

Hammerbrother

Feb 17, 2019
Stoney Creek
Nice people but ridiculously high prices and sub par repair job made me start driving out to player one in t.o.
Was over over charged before I knew any better. I've since looked at 2 pins from them at almost double the going rate. They have a high speed that is currently routed in a pizza shop for $3,800 to give you an idea. (Yes the first high speed)