• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pinball & Arcade Parts Swap Meet Sept 17th

Aerostarz

Nov 19, 2012
Whitby
www.flickr.com
Hello All.
Anyone interested in bringing items to sell at the next swap meet in Pickering on Sept 17?

There is No fee to bring a table or more and setup outside in the parking lot.

Drapl / Pinballleds.ca is hosting a Pinball & Arcade swap meet on September 17th starting 10am in Pickering.

Please contact myself or Eddie Eddie D'Orazio at eddie.dorazio@pinballleds.ca if you would like to be a vendor and sell your stuff.

Local collectors and surrounding areas will be welcomed to bring any pinball or arcade machines to include parts for sale. Pinball LEDs by DRAPL will open its office doors and gaming room for people to attend to make purchases and play a few games. We will be also be holding a BBQ on this day for all attending. Anyone interested in joining DRAPL pinball league are also welcome to attend as we will be commencing our league play in October and are looking for new members to join our league.
Anyone interested in bringing machines please send me a PM either on Facebook or send me an email at : eddie.dorazio@pinballleds.ca
Event : 1895 Clements Road, Pickering, Ontario, L1W3V5 unit 239 and 240
BBQ : Starts at 12 noon

Aerostarz

Nov 19, 2012
Whitby
www.flickr.com
Hello All.
Anyone interested in bringing items to sell at the next swap meet in Pickering on Sept 17?

There is No fee to bring a table or more and setup outside in the parking lot.

Drapl / Pinballleds.ca is hosting a Pinball & Arcade swap meet on September 17th starting 10am in Pickering.

Please contact myself or Eddie Eddie D'Orazio at eddie.dorazio@pinballleds.ca if you would like to be a vendor and sell your stuff.

Local collectors and surrounding areas will be welcomed to bring any pinball or arcade machines to include parts for sale. Pinball LEDs by DRAPL will open its office doors and gaming room for people to attend to make purchases and play a few games. We will be also be holding a BBQ on this day for all attending. Anyone interested in joining DRAPL pinball league are also welcome to attend as we will be commencing our league play in October and are looking for new members to join our league.
Anyone interested in bringing machines please send me a PM either on Facebook or send me an email at : eddie.dorazio@pinballleds.ca
Event : 1895 Clements Road, Pickering, Ontario, L1W3V5 unit 239 and 240
BBQ : Starts at 12 noon
Wednesday Bump!
Getting closer to the Swap Meet date.
If your interested in bringing a table to sell your parts or games, reach out to me.

Thanks

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
Awesome event today- it was great meeting a few people I’ve only chatted with online and catching up with others as well. Thanks to Eddie and DRAPL for hosting!