• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS PDI Glass ** ANNOUNCEMENT **

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Well gang, the news you've all been patiently waiting for.. our glass is FINALLY shipping from Joey on Monday, November 21. Got verbal confirmation from him today.

So, that means those of you who have been waiting so patiently (for a YEAR now.. ugh), your glass will finally be in hand. I have this glass shipped to a depot in Port Huron, MI where it is processed and imported for me to a facility in London. I'll then drive down and get it when it arrives. So that means if the glass ships on Monday, it should be in London by the following Monday (November 28th).

When Joey ships, I'll post tracking numbers here for you all to follow.

In the meantime, those of you who paid only the deposits -- now the time to send in the remaining balances.

I'll be going through my notes, but please feel free to PM me with the sizes and number of sheets you've ordered so I can do the final head count for processing.

Once again, thanks to all who have stuck through this terrible journey. If you've been following on Pinside, we're not the only ones who've been affected by this mess. And between you and me, apparently the next batch in Germany is already showing too many defects during inspection (our batch is fine). YIKES!

As a side note, I apologize for not being a larger presence on here or with customer service in general. This year has been a rough one.. lots of changes going on in my life and in my business -- more on the business side of things later.

Thanks again

- Brock
PinballCustoms.com / PinballRevolution.com

Reactions: DRANO and Chambahz

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Sweet Mother of all that is good in the world of Pinball!
Thanks Brock. Appreciate the update, and the effort you've made for us on this.

-Drew
(Paid in full for 1 piece)

MultiHack3D

Aug 19, 2015
Toronto
Has anyone had any luck contacting Revolution?

I wanted to show him my deposit screen shot but dont know his email address and I cant post a SS in the private message chat.
Id like to pay in full but hes not responding. :blackeye:

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
I'm here! Sorry about that, life is very busy right now and I'm juggling many, many things.

The glass order has SHIPPED. I'll post tracking in a bit. There was a delay because I added 2 more sheets to the order, which set Joey back a bit -- but it's now shipped and we're all good.

- B

Reactions: Chambahz

MultiHack3D

Aug 19, 2015
Toronto
Ima ready to meet up!

Just waiting for the word! :)

(pats the wad of cash for Revolution in mt pocket)

I hope I can just pay in full with it... I dont mind paypal, as I did for my deposit but id rather just drop the bills on pick up :cool: ;)

Is anyone else paying the rest in cash?

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
I just sent Brock an EMT.

And "delivered" likely means to the brokerage in Port Huron. I'm sure the glass still needs to find its way to London and then the GTA

Agreed. So it's now up to Brocks schedule which I'm sure is crazy busy since it's Xmas -but at least it's now under "our" control.
The hard part is over.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
Hey all, sorry for the delay. I have glass in hand now. You can pick up for free from me(I'm in Orangeville) or I can meet you somewhere, but will require a small fee of $25 per 40km radius.

Please PM me to arrange either/or. Thanks!